BEAR RUNS DRILL
The Bear Runs Drill will provide a strenuous workout for your arms, back, chest, core, and lower body. They will also put your cardio conditioning to the test!
1. Find a long, uninterrupted area of at least 50 yards.
2. Lower your body to stand on all four limbs, placing all your weight on your hands and feet.
3. Now, bring your right hand and left foot forward.
4. Then alternate with your left hand and right foot.
5. Move forward as quickly as possible, maintaining top speed for the entire length of your track.
6. Repeat this as many times as possible before collapsing into exhaustion!
7. For an added challenge, attempt to move from side-to-side, and backwards to maximize the full body workout.
Return From Bear Runs Drill To Bodyweight Training