ONE LEG SQUAT
The One Leg Squat will really get your legs burning.
As many people know, the commonly-practiced Squat is one of the best all-around bodyweight exercises you can perform for your lower body and core development. Well, this drill is an even tougher and more beneficial exercise for you to master.
1. From a standing position, hold one leg in front of you, with your hands out straight ahead for balance.
2. With your head facing forward, slowly lower yourself on one leg.
3. As you pass the parallel position, flex your stomach and glutes until you reach the lowest possible position.
4. Hold for one second, then slowly return to your standing position.
5. Alternate legs, and repeat for 10 total reps, five on each leg.
Return From One Leg Squat To Bodyweight Training