The Wall Walk is a tremendous exercise that will utilize nearly every key muscle group in one shot. As you begin to master this challenging drill, you will begin to feel your core strength elevate, and your energy level rise.
1. Stand with your back to a wall or any sturdy vertical surface that you can walk down, approximately three feet away.
2. Slowly lean backwards and place your hands on the wall behind you.
3. Maintaining your balance, slowly move your hands down the wall until your hands hit the floor. Continue and arch your back and come up to your tippy-toes as you move further down.
4. From this position, walk back up the wall.
5. Repeat the exercise for a total of 10 repetitions.